- 3.5 ounces papaya or 100 grams (peeled, chopped, seeds removed and reserved)
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger (peeled, use more or less to taste)
- 1 cup whole, organic milk (or substitute vegan almond milk)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt)
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 pinch cinnamon (for garnish)
Place all ingredients in your blender with the top on. If you like, add a few papaya seeds to the mix.
Blend until smooth.